Sunday, June 8, 2008

NEW POST!!!

NEW POST!!!

2,101 comments:

1 – 200 of 2101   Newer›   Newest»
Joe H. The telemarketer stick said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roozer said...

Why, what a horrible thing to do!

Special Steve said...

April fools?

Farm Boy said...

Man... ow.

Abbey said...

No way. Impossible.

I just get out of the habit of checking your blog, and then you have to go off and post something else. Shame.

Mr. Creep said...

More?

Mr. Creep said...

GAMES?

Mr. Happy Worm said...

Hello?

:@} said...

And he.....leaves....the.....blog-o-sphere.............................

College Boy said...

BAD JOE! BAD BAD BAD BAD. Time to post. or else I'll destroy your.. er..
um..
I'll destroy your gerbil house! AH HAHAHAHAAHAHHA!

He....he.....died... said...

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!! WE CARE ABOUT YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey said...

Five months!?! COME ON!!

a hobo said...

I agree. Time to post. You can't just stop posting. We need a new post!

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

College Boy said...

Man! this is fun!!! click a ton of times when you click post your comment.. :)

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EVIL Comment spammer. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Complainer said...

MORE?!

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

:P said...

MEH! I have to try again..

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Claus said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jowy said...

Meh.

oh-my said...

Two words: OH-MY!

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

Televangelist said...

Hello?

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

You know, if you don't post something I will go on a rampage and blow up your blog!

College Boy said...

I decided I wanted to be the 200th comment too.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 2101   Newer› Newest»