Saturday, July 18, 2009

Newark

Because I have been so regular in posting, many viewers voted on the latest poll.
Out of an incredible number of 7, 4 of you decided it best to
"Quickly eat it before someone else did."
Congratulations, I believe that this was indeed the best thing to do with such a bug.

"If I saw the above insect in my house I would most likely:

Quickly eat it before someone else did 4 (57%)

Snap a photo, then smash it 1 (14%)

Snap a photo, after you smashed it 1 (14%)

Feed it to the cat 1 (14%)

Scream and run 0 (0%)
Call for help 0 (0%)
Let it outside 0 (0%)
Snap a photo, then let it outside 0 (0%)
Give it to a friend 0 (0%)
Smash it with a book 0 (0%)
Smash it with a tissue 0 (0%)
Smash it with my hand 0 (0%)
Grab the killing jar for future mounting in my collection 0 (0%)
Pin it to a mounting board while it’s still alive 0 (0%)
Capture it in a jar with a lid until it died 0 (0%)
Post it on my blog with a funny caption 0 (0%)
Post it on my blog with a survey. 0 (0%)
Capture it with ventilation and feed it for long-term observation 0 (0%)
Using the previous, film a documentary with it in the starring role 0 (0%) "

No comments: