Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quotes 4

You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there. -George Burns

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -AA Milne

When I came back to Dublin I was court-martialed in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence. -Brenden Behan

I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words. -Ellen DeGeneres

In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk. -Rita Rudner

How to Raise your I.Q. by Eating Gifted Children. -Lewis B, Frumkes

Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves, and good fortune to others. -Ambrose Bierce

You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. -Woody Allen

The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them. -Albert Einstein

First things first, but not necessarily in that order. -Doctor Who

No comments: