Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quotes 9

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities. -Frank Lloyd Wright

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -Jackie Mason

It is true that I was born in Iowa, but I can't speak for my twin sister. -Abigail Van Buren

I tended to place my wife under a pedestal. -Woody Allen

Men live in a fantasy world. I know this because I am one, and I actually receive my mail there. -Scott Adams

If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive. -Samuel Goldwyn

An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger. -Dan Rather

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. -Rodney Dangerfield

Indecision may or may not be my problem. -Jimmy Buffett

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. -HL Mencken

No comments: