Thursday, February 12, 2009

Soooooo many.

I Have collected a whole bunch of quotes over a few years and decided that I needed a blog post, I mean wanted to share them with you. (I'll post 10 per post so it seems like there are less, even though there are *cough* 150. I'll also be posting any future collections.) Some are funny, some were copied when I was up way to late…. ENJOY!

I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that! -Tom Lehrer

It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable,
as one's hat keeps blowing off. -Woody Allan

I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home. -Robert Orben

Beware of the young doctor and the old barber. -Benjamin Franklin

We do not die because we have to die; we die because one day, and not so long ago, our consciousness was forced to deem it necessary. - Antonin Artaud

If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either.-Dick Cavett

The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it. -Doug Larson

Let not the sands of time get in your lunch. -National Lampoon

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'. -Larry Hardiman

Talking with you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out of body experience. -Bill Watterson

No comments: