Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quotes 8

The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money. -David Richerby

In case you're worried about what's going to become of the younger generation, it's going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation. -Roger Allen

Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight? -Al Boliska

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat. -John Lehman

I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf. -Robert Bloch

My way of joking is to tell the truth. It is the funniest joke in the world. -George Bernard Shaw

I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. -JD Slinger

Nothing says, 'I have no idea what to get you,' quite like giant beige bath towels. -Missbhavens

Humility is the embarrassment you feel when you tell people how wonderful you are. -Laurence J. Peter

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat. -Albert Einstein

No comments: