Thursday, February 12, 2009



1 comment:

Mr. Worm said...

Man, that's too bad :'(

You need some of that ribbed bar stock for that drive shaft... I can't remember what it's called, but you can buy it :-)

I bet it's a standard stock size, so I bet you could get it...